AEG Mercenaries

  • Jon Paul Ward
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
      Dear Group,

      Way back in 2003 according to the posts, AEG Mercenaries was nearing Q&A
      status. What ever happened to that data set?

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
        Dear Jon Paul Ward,

        2003 is before my time. So, I searched and I can't find any Mercenaries set. I don't know what
        happened to it, other than the fact it's not in our repository, it's not in the SVN NFD and the only
        tracker is the one I opened as something we have permission to code up -
        http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWSOURCE-34.

        I'm a bit under the gun right now, but was there something in particular you wanted from the book?

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013
          Dear Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing),

          Yes, I need the Mercenary Ranger if its lying around somewhere, or at the
          very least how I would put that in myself as a custom template?

          Thanking you in advance...

          On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Dear Jon Paul Ward,
          >
          > 2003 is before my time. So, I searched and I can't find any Mercenaries
          > set. I don't know what
          > happened to it, other than the fact it's not in our repository, it's not
          > in the SVN NFD and the only
          > tracker is the one I opened as something we have permission to code up -
          > http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWSOURCE-34.
          >
          > I'm a bit under the gun right now, but was there something in particular
          > you wanted from the book?
          >

          > On 3/27/2013 9:53 AM, Jon Paul Ward wrote:
          > > Dear Group,
          > >
          > > Way back in 2003 according to the posts, AEG Mercenaries was nearing Q&A
          > > status. What ever happened to that data set?

          > > PCGen List File Help:
          > >
          > > PCGen Experimental:
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • Jon Paul Ward
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013

              Give me 20 minutes and I'll have something tossed together.

              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013

                Was there anything in particular you need from the class? Otherwise I'm doing minimal stuff presently.

                Something to get you started. Almost finished with a bare bones. (Rangers and their favored stuff...)