Re: [pcgen] AC not adding up right

  • Anestis Kozakis
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013
      You lose the AC bonus if you use a weapon in your off-hand (i.e. two-handed
      weapon, two-weapon fighting, off-hand attack). Both d20SRD and Pathfinder
      SRD. You also getr a -1 to attack rolls for that hand.

      http://www.d20srd.org/srd/equipment/armor.htm
      http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/armor/buckler

      Anestis.

      --