Re: [pcgen] Re: Issue with my Gunslinger

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 24, 2013

      That would require a Code Bug report in jira. jira.pcgen.org - create an account and report it.

    • andrehjesus
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 26, 2013

        Ok, so the problem in fact is that GMgen does not consider two weapon fighting at all! TWF is a full round action and there is no such option considered. As far as I see pcgen is considerably functional and well documented while Gmgen is a buggy mess with all sorts of lacks in many of it's tools. Please focus more on Gmgen guys. I love your project but it must be efficient in combat at least and that depends on GMgen solely.

        Best regards
        André Jesus