Re: Issue with my Gunslinger

  • Craig Steinhoff
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 23 4:23 PM
      Oh my....thanks I am sorry. Since I did not see two attacks i did not think two weapon fighting was involved. You can have two weapons out at no penalty...seems like two weapon fight should be something rapid shot. Thanks for taking a look...sorry I for the goose chase. thank you very uch for looking at it

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 23 4:32 PM

        The give away was the Hand Said Primary and the other 'Off-Hand'.

        No worries. Fixing people's issues, so they have a good game and character that looks right for
        them, is what we do.

        Cheers,

      • andrehjesus
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 24 1:50 AM
          Hello,

          I have a character in similar conditions: rogue, tiefling, two weapons(OH is light) and with the two weapon fighting feat. In pcgen everything is fine. However in Gmgen when I roll the attack it should subtract 1 to the damage(only 1 because it has a str mod. +1) but instead it adds +1.
          Is this a known issue of GMgen? I can send the character file.

          Thanks in advance
          André

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 24 3:48 AM

            That would require a Code Bug report in jira. jira.pcgen.org - create an account and report it.

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 26 8:28 AM

              Ok, so the problem in fact is that GMgen does not consider two weapon fighting at all! TWF is a full round action and there is no such option considered. As far as I see pcgen is considerably functional and well documented while Gmgen is a buggy mess with all sorts of lacks in many of it's tools. Please focus more on Gmgen guys. I love your project but it must be efficient in combat at least and that depends on GMgen solely.

              Best regards
              André Jesus