Re: [pcgen] Re: Summoner Archetype Synthesist

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 23 3:50 AM
      On 3/22/2013 11:03 PM, Andrew wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Ah, okay, so it's something we need to implement. Let's opena JIRA and
      > get that handled.
      >
      > Doug, can you manage?

      Hmm. Probably. I'll give it a shot, anyway.

      DJL

    • flatmatt@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 24 10:18 AM

        You guys are amazing. I posted here thinking I'd be told that I was overlooking something or other. There was no pause between "oh well that's not fully working..." to "Let's fix it guys". You guys are great and I appreciate all your hard work into this amazing program.

        Thanks,
        Matt

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Doug Limmer <adventure@...> wrote:

        > On 3/22/2013 11:03 PM, Andrew wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > Ah, okay, so it's something we need to implement. Let's opena JIRA and
        > > get that handled.
        > >
        > > Doug, can you manage?
        > >

        > Hmm. Probably. I'll give it a shot, anyway.
        >
        > DJL

      • Doug Limmer
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 26 12:45 PM
          Don't be too happy just yet. :-) This isn't quite able to be fully
          implemented in PCGen currently. I have a partial workaround that I'm
          trying out now.

          DS/DL