New video discussing PCGen

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
      Ever wonder what our fearless Admin Monkey Andrew Maitland looks like? Here's a blurry video of him discussing PCGen with DawnForgedCast.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT6U7ERhdrE
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
        Warning the audio is a little iffy :)

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013

          Yeah, I don't know what was up with the audio. I'm actually surprised at how coherent I was given
          the fact I was falling asleep. And sorry Eddy Anthony, I completely spaced on your name, till AFTER
          we ended the session.