Re: [pcgen] Re: Summoner Archetype Synthesist

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
      To make sure everybody is on the same page:

      A. The synthesist summoner doesn't get an eidolon, so there shouldn't
      be an eidolon in the companion tab.
      B. The synthesist summoner is not fully implemented; in particular,
      they don't get the eidolon abilities they should.

      I suppose that last part is my fault, since I did the lion's share of
      /Ultimate Magic/, and I didn't put in the work needed to implement it.
      It might be easier than I thought it was.

      DS/DL

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
        Hi,

        Ah, okay, so it's something we need to implement. Let's opena JIRA and get that handled.

        Doug, can you manage?

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 23, 2013
          On 3/22/2013 11:03 PM, Andrew wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Ah, okay, so it's something we need to implement. Let's opena JIRA and
          > get that handled.
          >
          > Doug, can you manage?

          Hmm. Probably. I'll give it a shot, anyway.

          DJL

        • flatmatt@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 24, 2013
            Hi,

            You guys are amazing. I posted here thinking I'd be told that I was overlooking something or other. There was no pause between "oh well that's not fully working..." to "Let's fix it guys". You guys are great and I appreciate all your hard work into this amazing program.

            Thanks,
            Matt

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Doug Limmer <adventure@...> wrote:

            > On 3/22/2013 11:03 PM, Andrew wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi,
            > >
            > > Ah, okay, so it's something we need to implement. Let's opena JIRA and
            > > get that handled.
            > >
            > > Doug, can you manage?
            > >

            > Hmm. Probably. I'll give it a shot, anyway.
            >
            > DJL

          • Doug Limmer
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 26, 2013
              Don't be too happy just yet. :-) This isn't quite able to be fully
              implemented in PCGen currently. I have a partial workaround that I'm
              trying out now.

              DS/DL