GmGen

  • andrehjesus
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
      Hello everyone,

      First post in here, first time I'm using pcgen and first time I'm running a session as DM(D&d 3.5 here).
      I find pcgen and gmgen very powerful tools that should improve my performance. However I've noticed a couple of problems with no apparent solution:

      Firstly I noticed in the initiative tab of GMGen that I can't input an attack roll/damage roll from a player. Also regarding this issue GMGen automatic attack rolls seem to don't take into consideration facts like a two handed fighting character which should incur a penalty on the attack due to the dual wielding.
      Secondly the encounter tab also of GMGen to some combinations of monsters don't display the "begin combat" option. For example, the combination of 4 kobolds falls on this case. Also when I select the begin combat option GMGen states that I should complete the enemies description on pcgen and afterwards return to Gmgen. However they never display on pcgen! I'm getting very confused with this issues .
      Finally and also very strange the monsters loaded to the initiative tab through the encounter tab sometimes lack the appropriate equipment. They only display unarmed attack and grapple for example.
      Maybe I'm lacking sources for D&d 3.5? Any help I'd be very grateful

      Best regards
      André
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2013

        Some of these issues may have been fixed, for the rest, open a JIRA tracker - jira.pcgen.org and
        one of the coders will look into it when they can.

        Cheers,