Re: D20M resized guns!

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 21, 2013
      I can take DATA-930 as well, I think I've already homebrewed that to fix.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "FerretDave" <ferret.griffin@...> wrote:

      > DATA-972
      > DATA-973
      >
      > Created, I don't appear able to assign JIRA's though? Can you assign them to me then please?
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew <drew0500@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > Two Trackers please - assign yourself:
      > > Disable resizing for modern weapons - Data FREQ
      > > Set proper proficiency for Fire Arms - Data FREQ
      > >
      > > And yes, those are both set by data. Resizable is a GameMode setting IIRC.
      > >
      > > On 3/21/2013 6:34 AM, FerretDave wrote:
      > > > Greetings,
      > > > Is there a way to prevent equipment from being resized? I'll go through the lists and update if so.
      > > >
      > > > I intend to modify all the weapons anyway to sort the weapon proficiencies out, as nearly everything should have either 'short arm' or 'long arm' as a proficiency, rather than every single weapon having it's own named proficiency.
      > > >
      > > > Cheers
      > > > Dave

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > > >

      > > --
      > > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur

    • FerretDave
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 24, 2013
        Greetings,

        Is there actually a way to prevent equipment from being resized? Or am I correct in thinking I need to remove the 'SIZE' tag and replace it with SLOTS and/or WIELD tags?

        Replacing it seems to work, but is that just a hack, or is it valid & appropriate? (all humans players are Medium, so it works, but if someone plays a small/large character it's bound to fail again)

        Cheers
        Dave

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 24, 2013

          I take it you missed where I said RESIZABLE was a gamemode file - miscinfo.lst

          RESIZABLEEQUIPTYPE:Weapon|Armor|Shield|Ammunition|Resizable

          Change to:
          RESIZABLEEQUIPTYPE:Armor|Shield|Ammunition|Resizable

          Cheers,

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 25, 2013
            Greetings,
            I kind of missed it, I searched the docs and couldn't find it (JIRA'd to add it to the docs) and didn't think to scan the gamemode files directly for it.

            That works fine, many thanks.

            Cheers
            Dave