[BUG]? +5 resistance bonus added as +10 and -5 (with no other items)

  • otiendikil
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2013
      Hi all,

      I am getting the following (from the troubleshooting character sheet):
      "Reflex: +5 = +0[BASE] +10[MAGIC] -5[MISC]", but there is only one item (a quarterstaff) equipped. It is supposed to give "BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex|5|TYPE=Resistance". Is this a bug of some sort or did I code it wrong?

      The item I am trying to code is the RSRD epic item the Quarterstaff of Alacrity. The whole so far is:
      Quarterstaff of Alacrity PROFICIENCY:WEAPON|Quarterstaff TYPE:Epic.Magic.Enhancement.Weapon.Melee.TwoHanded.Simple.Double.Specific.Bludgeoning.Quarterstaff ALTTYPE:Epic.Magic.Enhancement.Melee.Bludgeoning COST:0 WT:4 CRITMULT:x2 CRITRANGE:1 ALTCRITMULT:x2 ALTCRITRANGE:1 DAMAGE:1d6 ALTDAMAGE:1d6 EQMOD:MAGIC_COST|-2098000.WOOD.PLUS5W.SPEED ALTEQMOD:WOOD.PLUS5W.SPEED WIELD:TwoHanded SIZE:M SOURCEPAGE:EpicMagicItems1.rtf BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex|5|TYPE=Resistance VFEAT:Deflect Arrows VFEAT:Infinite Deflection

      Thanks, Matt
    • otiendikil
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2013
        I went ahead and decided it was a bug of some sort since I found that it worked this way with all "double" weapons (but not mere two-handed weapons).