Testing the 6.0 autobuild

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013
      Hi Folks,

      Lots of last minute changes. Been swatting bugs and pushing in a couple last minute easy features.
      I'd appreciate it if people could give a good look and make sure everything works for them (Sneak
      Attack wasn't working, so I've converted ALL the data sets to use the new standard of SneakAttackDice).

      Anyways, ifmy normal testers can check for any glitches, or newly discovered problems, I'd
      appreciate it. I'm double checking my stuff on this end, and if I don't see anything, I'm gonna give
      James the go ahead for our next Release Candidate for 6.0