[Eric] Re: [pcgen] Re: CMP datasets in 6.00 first impression

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 20, 2013
      I was browsing the PCGen code while trying to figure something els out and I came accross the code that seems to do this in PCGenFrame.java line 1636

      What it seems to do is:
      sec15.append(readTextFromFile(ConfigurationSettings.getSystemsDir() + File.separator + "opengaminglicense.10a.txt"));

      I've checked and the opengaminglicense.10a.txt exists in the right location. My guess would be that maybe File.separator is incorrectly determined?

      Cheers,

      Adriaan Renting/RogerWilco