Re: Custom armor reducing move by 20

  • candavespin
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 18, 2013
      Sets,

      CAMPAIGN:SRD 3.5 for Players|CAMPAIGN:3.5 RSRD Advanced|CAMPAIGN:3.5 RSRD Divine|CAMPAIGN:3.5 RSRD Epic

      Does that help? I had been thinking of looking exactly there this evening to see if that might be the problem. Meaning, the problem was with Barbarian and all armors of Med type rather than simply my item.

      Skylar