Re: [pcgen] Character creation video using PCGen

  • Maredudd
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
      Hmmm,

      I wonder if he would be interested in producing some basic walk through videos?

      I think I'll ask. :-)

      Good find Paul!

      Maredudd
      Doc 2nd

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013

        Nice video, and looks like there is a bug when he adjusted his stats after leveling. I sent him a note.

        On 3/13/2013 9:14 AM, Maredudd wrote:
        > Hmmm,
        >
        > I wonder if he would be interested in producing some basic walk through videos?
        >
        > I think I'll ask. :-)
        >
        > Good find Paul!
        >
        > Maredudd
        > Doc 2nd
        >
        > On Mar 13, 2013, at 12:01 PM, "Paul" <nylanfs@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Here's a video showing somebody creating a character using PCGen. It's more about the character concept and backstory and not the program itself.
        >>
        >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64z-6qLOSMg
        >>
        >> Paul Gross

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
          I think he might have feat prerequisites turned off I couldn't reproduce the error by following the steps he had in the video, and the sources are in the comments.