Character creation video using PCGen

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
      Here's a video showing somebody creating a character using PCGen. It's more about the character concept and backstory and not the program itself.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64z-6qLOSMg

      Paul Grosse
    • Maredudd
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
        Hmmm,

        I wonder if he would be interested in producing some basic walk through videos?

        I think I'll ask. :-)

        Good find Paul!

        Maredudd
        Doc 2nd

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013

          Nice video, and looks like there is a bug when he adjusted his stats after leveling. I sent him a note.

          On 3/13/2013 9:14 AM, Maredudd wrote:
          > Hmmm,
          >
          > I wonder if he would be interested in producing some basic walk through videos?
          >
          > I think I'll ask. :-)
          >
          > Good find Paul!
          >
          > Maredudd
          > Doc 2nd
          >
          > On Mar 13, 2013, at 12:01 PM, "Paul" <nylanfs@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Here's a video showing somebody creating a character using PCGen. It's more about the character concept and backstory and not the program itself.
          >>
          >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64z-6qLOSMg
          >>
          >> Paul Gross

        • Paul
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
            I think he might have feat prerequisites turned off I couldn't reproduce the error by following the steps he had in the video, and the sources are in the comments.