Re: [pcgen] Re: Hola, returning to RPG's and Pathfinder...

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
      The "Yes" sources should come with the most recent version of PCGen.
      (Actually, a bit farther back, too.)

      DS/DL

      On 3/9/2013 5:54 PM, Trautman00 wrote:

      > Awesome Where can I download these from?
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <mailto:pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, "David
      > R. Bender" <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yes - CRB, APG, UC, UM, B1, B2
      > >
      > > No - ARG and B3, althoughbothare being worked on now.
      > >
      > > -- david
      > > Papa.DRB

    • Trautman00
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
        Ahh so it is.. Is there a reason the Gunslinger & Magus are missing?

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Doug Limmer <adventure@...> wrote:

        > The "Yes" sources should come with the most recent version of PCGen.
        > (Actually, a bit farther back, too.)
        >
        > DS/DL
        >
        > On 3/9/2013 5:54 PM, Trautman00 wrote:
        > >
        > > Awesome Where can I download these from?
        > >
        > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <mailto:pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, "David
        > > R. Bender" <Papa.DRB@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Yes - CRB, APG, UC, UM, B1, B2
        > > >
        > > > No - ARG and B3, althoughbothare being worked on now.
        > > >
        > > > -- david
        > > > Papa.DRB

      • Joe Wells
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
          Verify that you have the Ultimate Magic (Magus) and Ultimate Combat
          (Gunslinger) sources loaded. By default, only Core and the Traits web
          enhancement are loaded.

          Sources > Select Sources > Advanced tab

          -Joe

          On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Trautman00 <infidelx@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Ahh so it is.. Is there a reason the Gunslinger & Magus are missing?
          >

          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Doug Limmer <adventure@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > The "Yes" sources should come with the most recent version of PCGen.
          > > (Actually, a bit farther back, too.)
          > >
          > > DS/DL
          > >
          > > On 3/9/2013 5:54 PM, Trautman00 wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Awesome Where can I download these from?
          > > >
          > > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <mailto:pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, "David

          Joe Wells