Hola, returning to RPG's and Pathfinder...

  • Trautman00
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
      And was wondering if there are currently data files for the complete Pathfinder srd (The Advanced Player's Guide, Advanced Race Guide, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Magic, and Bestiary's 1-3)

      Thanks.
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
        Yes - CRB, APG, UC, UM, B1, B2

        No - ARG and B3, althoughbothare being worked on now.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        On 3/9/2013 5:32 PM, Trautman00 wrote:
        > And was wondering if there are currently data files for the complete Pathfinder srd (The Advanced Player's Guide, Advanced Race Guide, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Magic, and Bestiary's 1-3)
        >
        > Thanks.

      • Trautman00
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
          Awesome Where can I download these from?

          > Yes - CRB, APG, UC, UM, B1, B2
          >
          > No - ARG and B3, althoughbothare being worked on now.
          >
          > -- david
          > Papa.DRB
          >
          > My better half and me (jpg)

          > Word of the Day (gif) <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38647997/Exhaustipated.gif>

          > On 3/9/2013 5:32 PM, Trautman00 wrote:
          > > And was wondering if there are currently data files for the complete Pathfinder srd (The Advanced Player's Guide, Advanced Race Guide, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Magic, and Bestiary's 1-3)
          > >
          > > Thanks.

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Doug Limmer
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
            The "Yes" sources should come with the most recent version of PCGen.
            (Actually, a bit farther back, too.)

            DS/DL

            On 3/9/2013 5:54 PM, Trautman00 wrote:

            > Awesome Where can I download these from?
            >
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <mailto:pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, "David
            > R. Bender" <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Yes - CRB, APG, UC, UM, B1, B2
            > >
            > > No - ARG and B3, althoughbothare being worked on now.
            > >
            > > -- david
            > > Papa.DRB

          • Trautman00
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
              Ahh so it is.. Is there a reason the Gunslinger & Magus are missing?

              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Doug Limmer <adventure@...> wrote:

              > The "Yes" sources should come with the most recent version of PCGen.
              > (Actually, a bit farther back, too.)
              >
              > DS/DL
              >
              > On 3/9/2013 5:54 PM, Trautman00 wrote:
              > >
              > > Awesome Where can I download these from?
              > >
              > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <mailto:pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, "David
              > > R. Bender" <Papa.DRB@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Yes - CRB, APG, UC, UM, B1, B2
              > > >
              > > > No - ARG and B3, althoughbothare being worked on now.
              > > >
              > > > -- david
              > > > Papa.DRB

            • Joe Wells
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
                Verify that you have the Ultimate Magic (Magus) and Ultimate Combat
                (Gunslinger) sources loaded. By default, only Core and the Traits web
                enhancement are loaded.

                Sources > Select Sources > Advanced tab

                -Joe

                On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Trautman00 <infidelx@...> wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Ahh so it is.. Is there a reason the Gunslinger & Magus are missing?
                >

                > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Doug Limmer <adventure@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > The "Yes" sources should come with the most recent version of PCGen.
                > > (Actually, a bit farther back, too.)
                > >
                > > DS/DL
                > >
                > > On 3/9/2013 5:54 PM, Trautman00 wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Awesome Where can I download these from?
                > > >
                > > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <mailto:pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, "David

                Joe Wells