Re: [pcgen] New to PCGEN

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013

      PCGen handles the workload of character generation. You plug in your stats, select the race, and
      class(es). Then you go through and make decisions (The To Do list keeps you on track).

      Once you've filled out the fluff and other decisions regarding your character, you can output it to
      a PDF, htm, or even plain text character sheet. You can also use the program at the table applying
      temporary bonusesas they arise.

      I suppose we could put up a few finished character sheets to show what PCGen is capable of.