[Pathfinder] Not able to apply Arcane Strike temp bonus to character

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
      Hi folks!

      PCGen 6.01.01
      Pathfiner GM w/PFCR Loaded

      Create 1st level Human Sorcerer
      Add Arcane Strike
      Add and equip dagger

      Arcane Strike Temp Bonus shows up in Temp Bonus tab but cannot be added to character.

      I retried with 6.0.0 and it works fine.

      I started out with a Halfling Magus and discovered this issue and have slowly brought it back down to the basic attempt listed above.

      For the Halfling Magus I was able to apply the Power Attack temp bonus just fine.

      Can someone else confirm there is an issue with Arcane Strike in 6.1.1?

      Thanks!

      Maredudd
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
        Works for me in 6.1.2 (don't have 6.1.1 on my machine)

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)