Re: Some questions and some feedback on batch-convert: no improvement for 6.00.0

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 8, 2013
      I have now finished the conversion of my datasets to 6.00.0. At least the converter doesn't give any errors any more.

      I will still need to test the results to see if things indeed work, but the improvements in the converter have helped me a lot. It has easily saved me a few hours of clicking through things.

      also the tips on how to run the converter with more memory were essential.

      Limitations like the refusal to overwrite an earlier conversion attempt have gone from being a some painful minutes to select everything again to just a small annoyance of a few seconds of clicking Next.

      It made a big difference.

      Thank you.

      Adriaan Renting/RogerWilco