Re: Documentation, deprecated syntax?

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2013
      It looks like the converter thinks that CHOOSE:STRING|FEAT=x is valid syntax even though the docs don't mention it. I haven't tested yet if it works, as I'm still in the middle of converting my CMP datasets.

      Cheers,

      Adriaan Renting/RogerWilco

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2013

        I didn't encounter any issue with it myself when I was converting our sets. I'd say give it a test
        and see how it goes.

        Cheers,