Question About Source

  • epicguy25
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
      I'm making a suit of features to help DM's with Dungeons And Dragons. I'm wondering if the licence allows me to build PCGen into this program as the NPC Gen. It's going to be sold commercially. I'm going to be quite open about how the NPC generator is PCGen and not my own original work. I'll also link to PCGen's SourceForge. I'm wondering if this would be ok?
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013

        That is a good question. Let me push this to the Board - for licenses that would be a James question.