Spell Resistance on sheets

  • Joe Wells
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
      Should SR show up on the character sheets? I have a sorcerer that I've
      equipped with a Robe of the Archmagi and I don't see SR anywhere on
      Standard or statblock5. I'm not certain if it is coded to be there, or
      if the RotArchmagi isn't working correctly.

      Also, there several ways to get bonuses to overcome SR. Having that
      calculated on the sheets would be excellent.

      Many thanks for all of your hard work. Hope I'm not getting annoying
      with these reports.
      --
      Joe Wells
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013

        Spell Resistance should be displayed on the sheet.

        Which GameMode are they not working in?

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013

          Tracked it down and fixed it for Pathfinder.