Magic Quiver

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
      Where are the magic quivers or the base quiver that I can make magical?
    • Wayne
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
        Pathfinder

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <echuir@...> wrote:

        > Where are the magic quivers or the base quiver that I can make magical?

      • Omowale Anthony
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
          good question...

          On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Wayne <echuir@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Where are the magic quivers or the base quiver that I can make magical?

        • David R. Bender
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
            There is nobase quiver in Pathfinder. If you read the PRD equipment
            section a separate quiver is not included.

            There is however, "efficient quiver" which is themagical quiver. You can
            also load the PCGen equipment file which contains several "base" items
            that were never in any of the *RDs, such as quiver...

            -- david
            Papa.DRB

            My better half and me (jpg)