Re: Conversion

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 20, 2013
      Hi John,

      I'm almost done converting my CMP files to 6.00 from 5.14.1, I also have nearly all the files.
      I think we might be able to work out something so you don't have to do the same work I've done. For example I could send you a list of the changes I made to files we both own.
      I'll contact you at the e-mail address you mention.

      Cheers,

      Adriaan Renting/RogerWilco