Re: [pcgen] 4e gamemode not working

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013

      I haven't touched those files since 5.16, and there hasn't been any requests. I focus the active
      energy towards where the fan base is.

      Just take a look at the fixes in one of the normal gameModes, and that should be cleared up quick.
      (The docs got altered for the linking, just fix it and you'll be golden).