Conversion

  • John
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 19, 2013

      I saw some messages about data file conversion but it sounds like it is not working perfectly. I was wondering if there was an expert out there who could help me. I own just about all of the CMP data files. I last had working them working under 5.14.1. Is there someone who could help me get them upgraded. Feel free to contact me directly at john (dot) j (dot) stanton (at) gmail (dot) com.

      Thanks,
      John
      john.j.stanton@...
      Message 2 of 29 , Feb 19, 2013

        The converter only gets fixed when people bring up issues. So don't let the few issues that have
        been fixed scare you from using the converter.

        5.16 converter is working fine. The current problems are with 6.0's converter, and like I said those
        are being addressed.

        I'd invite you to join the listfilehelp group and we can help you through your conversion. I'm
        usually around to lend an expert hand.

        Cheers,

        On 2/19/2013 7:02 PM, John wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I saw some messages about data file conversion but it sounds like it is not working perfectly. I was wondering if there was an expert out there who could help me. I own just about all of the CMP data files. I last had working them working under 5.14.1. Is there someone who could help me get them upgraded. Feel free to contact me directly at john (dot) j (dot) stanton (at) gmail (dot) com.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > John
        > john.j.stanton@...

      • rogerwllco
        Message 3 of 29 , Feb 20, 2013
          Hi John,

          I'm almost done converting my CMP files to 6.00 from 5.14.1, I also have nearly all the files.
          I think we might be able to work out something so you don't have to do the same work I've done. For example I could send you a list of the changes I made to files we both own.
          I'll contact you at the e-mail address you mention.

          Cheers,

          Adriaan Renting/RogerWilco