Re: [pcgen] Is there a file for this?

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
      Hi Joe,

      To access the Inner Sea World Guide you will need to use the advanced
      source selection and select the individual books you are using. Start
      off by making sure the right hand list is empty then add the core rules
      and APG, then add which ever other books or campaign settings your group
      is using. Once done, save it using "Save Source Selection", load it and
      then create your character. Your languages should then be present.

      If you need to update an existing character to this new set of sources,
      see http://wiki.pcgen.org/FAQ_and_Help#Changing_a_Character.27s_Sources

      Cheers,
      James.

      On 20/02/2013 7:38 AM JoeW wrote