Re: [pcgen] Is there a file for this?

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
      Are you looking for the Inner Sea World Guide? If so, the language lst
      file is there. Is there a specific language(s) that is/are missing?

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      On 2/19/2013 3:38 PM, JoeW wrote:
      > New user here. Trying to create a Pathfinder character, but immediately ran into a problem--languages from the Inner Sea campaign setting aren't included. I can tell from a search on these messageboards that files with that info (.lst files?) must exist, but I don't see anyplace to download them on the sourceforge site.
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
        Hi Joe,

        To access the Inner Sea World Guide you will need to use the advanced
        source selection and select the individual books you are using. Start
        off by making sure the right hand list is empty then add the core rules
        and APG, then add which ever other books or campaign settings your group
        is using. Once done, save it using "Save Source Selection", load it and
        then create your character. Your languages should then be present.

        If you need to update an existing character to this new set of sources,
        see http://wiki.pcgen.org/FAQ_and_Help#Changing_a_Character.27s_Sources

        Cheers,
        James.

        On 20/02/2013 7:38 AM JoeW wrote