Is there a file for this?

  • JoeW
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
      New user here. Trying to create a Pathfinder character, but immediately ran into a problem--languages from the Inner Sea campaign setting aren't included. I can tell from a search on these messageboards that files with that info (.lst files?) must exist, but I don't see anyplace to download them on the sourceforge site.
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
        Are you looking for the Inner Sea World Guide? If so, the language lst
        file is there. Is there a specific language(s) that is/are missing?

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        On 2/19/2013 3:38 PM, JoeW wrote:
        > New user here. Trying to create a Pathfinder character, but immediately ran into a problem--languages from the Inner Sea campaign setting aren't included. I can tell from a search on these messageboards that files with that info (.lst files?) must exist, but I don't see anyplace to download them on the sourceforge site.
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
          Hi Joe,

          To access the Inner Sea World Guide you will need to use the advanced
          source selection and select the individual books you are using. Start
          off by making sure the right hand list is empty then add the core rules
          and APG, then add which ever other books or campaign settings your group
          is using. Once done, save it using "Save Source Selection", load it and
          then create your character. Your languages should then be present.

          If you need to update an existing character to this new set of sources,
          see http://wiki.pcgen.org/FAQ_and_Help#Changing_a_Character.27s_Sources

          Cheers,
          James.

          On 20/02/2013 7:38 AM JoeW wrote