Bard archetype - Animal Speaker

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
      I have tried this with both 6.01.01 and 6.01.02 and with the latest SVN
      Paizo data.

      Create a Bard, and take the Animal Speakerarchetype.

      Under "Feats and Abilities" -> "Class Abilities" there is an ability
      pool for "Animal FriendChoice" and there is 1 choice to be made (all
      good!). However when clickingon it, does not create aChooser to satisfy:
      Animal Friend
      KEY:Animal Friend Choice ~ Animal Speaker
      CATEGORY:Special Ability
      TYPE:SpecialQuality
      DESC:(long desc!)
      STACK:NO
      MULT:YES
      CHOOSE:RACE|RACETYPE=Animal

      I know there is some Jira's open for Choose behavior but is this one of
      the ones that should or should not work?

      --

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013

        According to the docs, that should work. JIRA it as a bug.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
          Thanks Drew. I get so confused with what is and is not supposed to work...

          http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-2085

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)