"Old" new icon thread

  • mmullins700
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
      Hi guys.
      I ran across an old thread and icon made by a "John". It was really
      something and was easy to implement into a Windows 8 tile for OblyTile
      (while a little over-the-top it looks *really* good with all the other
      game tiles). I also saw that the group appeared to settle back into
      using the Vitruvian man. Has anything come of updating the look of the
      icon since then? I really liked the font and ripped-parchment look mr
      John came up with. Is he still around?

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
        *Pokes John* - psst, you have a fan!

        Yes, John is still around, alive and kicking.