Tiefling racial traits

  • Ivan Bargalló
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      Hello,

      I'm creating a new tiefling character with PCGen 6.0.0 and I want to change
      the racial traits for some alternate racial (maw or clar for example ), and
      though it seems I can chose Tiefling race, when I access to feat tab, I
      can't find the racial traits anywhere like I did for elf/human characters.
      Maybe I didn't load the advanced race guide data? I can't find any source
      with a name like this .in advanced source tab.

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013

        Advanced Race Guide is not released yet, still in progress. You're seeing the Tiefling from the
        Bestiary.

        Cheers,

        On 2/18/2013 3:33 PM, Ivan Bargalló wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > I'm creating a new tiefling character with PCGen 6.0.0 and I want to change
        > the racial traits for some alternate racial (maw or clar for example ), and
        > though it seems I can chose Tiefling race, when I access to feat tab, I
        > can't find the racial traits anywhere like I did for elf/human characters.
        > Maybe I didn't load the advanced race guide data? I can't find any source
        > with a name like this .in advanced source tab.
        >
        > Thanks!

      • thalandornotav
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
          Seriously? :(
          I saw other msg talking about it so I suposed is already released...there isn't an alpha/beta release of the data in cvs?

          Thanks

          > Advanced Race Guide is not released yet, still in progress. You're seeing the Tiefling from the
          > Bestiary.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > On 2/18/2013 3:33 PM, Ivan Bargalló wrote:
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > I'm creating a new tiefling character with PCGen 6.0.0 and I want to change
          > > the racial traits for some alternate racial (maw or clar for example ), and
          > > though it seems I can chose Tiefling race, when I access to feat tab, I
          > > can't find the racial traits anywhere like I did for elf/human characters.
          > > Maybe I didn't load the advanced race guide data? I can't find any source
          > > with a name like this .in advanced source tab.
          > >
          > > Thanks!

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • David R. Bender
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
            There is a pre-pre-alpha release, but it is definitely not worthy of
            public alpha release yet.

            I coded up arace with specific traits for one my players, and in order
            to do thatsome of the base data sets had to be change.My feeling, and I
            believe that Andrew will say pretty much the same thing is that this one
            needs to be done in pieces to ensure that the changes to the base data
            sets don't screw up anything, before we have a formal alpha or beta release.

            -- david
            Papa.DRB

            My better half and me (jpg)