can i offer any assistance to get the pathfinder adv race book working?

  • bendog_au
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013
      Hey,

      Can i offer any assistance with the PCGen data files dev work?
      i've got a bunch of experience in webdev with php, python, perl, plaintext and other things that start with p over the last 10 years or so.

      i figure i should give something back since i like your project so much.

      Cheers

      BenDog
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013

        I should do a "How TO Join" since I've been writing a bunch of these of late.

        First - You'll need to get a sourceforge account and send one of us admins your user name.
        Second - an svn client is a *must* if you want to be a helpful member. I use tortoisesvn, but there
        are others.
        third - set up your sorcefogre account with an ssh file key. (Look at wiki.pcgen.org - under content
        and subversion set up).

        once all that is finished, then we can get you on board with helping out. (Oh, and signing up with
        our JIRA is nice so you can handle reports).

        Jira.pcgen.org is the link there.

        Once you've done all that I'l let you know where I could use a hand on the ARG.

        Cheers,