Oddness in Info boxes in latest Autobuild

  • Joe Wells
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
      Getting odd output in some of the Info boxes. This is in the Autobuild
      I downloaded tonight.

      Race tab, Race Info box:
      Ape (Gorilla) Race Type: Animal Description:
      [Ljava.lang.String;@6854baa6 Monster Classes:
      [Ljava.lang.String;@12aa1dcd levels of {1}. Source: Paizo Publishing -
      Bestiary, p.17

      vs. 6.00.00
      Ape (Gorilla) Race Type: Animal Description:  Monster Classes: 3
      levels of Animal. Source: Paizo Publishing - Bestiary, p.17

      Skill tab, Info box:
      Perception Key Stat: WIS Untrained: Yes Exclusive: No Source: Paizo
      Publishing - Core Rulebook, p.102 PC Modifier:
      [Ljava.lang.String;@276503c4 PC Ranks: [Ljava.lang.String;@58da4d10

      vs. 6.00.00
      Perception Key Stat: WIS Untrained: Yes Exclusive: No Source: Paizo
      Publishing - Core Rulebook, p.102 PC Modifier: +2[Perception]
      +2[TYPE=RACIAL] -10[OTHER] PC Ranks: Sorcerer:4.0

      --
      Joe Wells
    • Connor Petty
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
        This bug snuck in during revision 19479.
        I've just patched it.
        Best Regards,
        Connor Petty