Re: Deleting custom items?

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
      check your properties for 'locaction' -> 'PCGen Custom Directory', you should have a customEquipment.lst file in that directory, if you've got the 'sources' -> save custom equipment to customEqupment.lst' preference checked (default?)

      Otherwise, the custom equipment exists only in the actual .pcg file.

      Cheers

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Martijn Vos <mcvmcv@...> wrote:

      > Do you know where the file is that I should delete it from? I can't find a recently modified file that looks like it has custom items.
      >

      > mcv.
      >
      > On Feb 16, 2013, at 11:59 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:
      >
      > > I'm afraid until we get the LST editor back in that yes a manual deletion
      > > is required.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > Martijn
      > >
      > > On 16 February 2013 10:52, Martijn Vos mcvmcv@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >

      > > > I've created a couple of custom items, and just realized I did something
      > > > wrong. I can't create a new version because the old one is still there, but
      > > > I can't delete the old version.
      > > >
      > > > I created them through PCGen, not by manually editing any files. I fear
      > > > that manually editing files might be the only way to delete them again.
      > > >
      > > > mcv.

    • Martijn Vos
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
        Thanks. The advantage of editing it manually turns out that I don't have to delete it at all; I can directly change the base item it's customized from.

        mcv.