Re: Board of Directors Log for Feb 1st, 2013

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 13, 2013
      The BoD has kicked the thought around, if you'll pardon the pun. The main problem is a) I'm not sure if PCGen would qualify under their TOS (although if Lone Wolf was able to get their Realms Creator qualified we probably should be able to.) and b) what could we offer as promotions at the different levels?

      We have a few PCGen t-shirts (and could get more made fairly easily) we could have a special section in the credits for User Sponsors. But what else? That's the part that has us stumped.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 13, 2013
        I think some one volunteered me to do a personal book of your choice as a PCGen Set or something
        along those lines.

        Though that should be the HIGHEST level, as I really don't have a lot of time on my hands to be
        making books willy nilly for others. ;)