[pcgen] pathfinder - region of origin

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013
      in pcgen 6.0.0 and earlier, "region" was just an editable field on the
      Description > Details page.
      (Problematic, perhaps, re the Region Traits...)

      in 6.1.1a, Region is on the Background tab under Feats And Abilities,
      and the Summary page nags about not choosing a region... but no regions
      are listed on the background tab.!

      (Pathfinder core + any supplements - haven't found any with regions yet...)

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013

        Sounds like a bug. Region was made uneditable for a specific reason. However, your issue is
        something I'm aware of due to consolidating the code. I'll put in a fix.

        On 2/10/2013 3:27 PM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
        > in pcgen 6.0.0 and earlier, "region" was just an editable field on the
        > Description > Details page.
        > (Problematic, perhaps, re the Region Traits...)
        >
        > in 6.1.1a, Region is on the Background tab under Feats And Abilities,
        > and the Summary page nags about not choosing a region... but no regions
        > are listed on the background tab.!
        >
        > (Pathfinder core + any supplements - haven't found any with regions yet...)

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013
          Inner sea something or other, or perhaps the pathfinder society guide.

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013