Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Advanced Race Guide Testers and clean up crew...

  • Henk Slaaf
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013
      Hey Andrew,

      I'll gladly find and fix bugs, time permitting. (advanced)

      Best,

      Henk

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013
        Hi Henk,

        1st pass - Dwarves - 4 archetypes are uploaded and *should* be ready for testing.

        Cleric Archetypes always throw me off, they lack a lot of powers to give up, so they seem to get a
        lot of freebies.

        Anyways, go to town with those. I'll wind through the rest as time permits. I didn't realize each
        and every race has 4 archetypes, so that just pushed this back a bit.

        On 2/10/2013 2:45 AM, Henk Slaaf wrote:
        > Hey Andrew,
        >
        > I'll gladly find and fix bugs, time permitting. (advanced)
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > Henk
        > On Feb 10, 2013 1:06 AM, "Andrew" <drew0500@...> wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> Hi Folks,
        >>
        >> A few of you have emailed me with an interest in helping out. Well, I've
        >> started to hit upon the
        >> point where some folks could help.
        >>
        >> Archetypes for the various races are *Almost* completed. Once I get the
        >> foundation work finished,
        >> I'll need people to either fine tooth comb it for things we should be
        >> supporting in the abilities;
        >> test if things aren't working; and perhaps better off, people who would
        >> like to help *Add* in the
        >> proper code.
        >>
        >> Once the Archetypes are done (I.e. the Archetype Selected REMOVES the
        >> replaced Abilities, Grants the
        >> Abilities that are the replacements.) Then I'll be asking for you fine
        >> folks to go to town on that.
        >>
        >> Please indicate the level of involvement you'll be able to assist with:
        >> Basic Tester - Only sees if things work and reports any issues. (Ability A
        >> isn't granting a +2 to
        >> Skill B)
        >> Advanced Tester - Finds issues and seeks to fix them with minimal oversight
        >>
        >> You'll be the basis for the new QA Team.
        >>
        >> QA MONKEY
        >> Sub-Division of the Data Team
        >>
        >> Reports to Content SB and Data 2nd
        >>
        >> Job Functions: Tests Data Source Book Sets to make sure they work; reports
        >> any issues.
        >>
        >> Should be familiar with: LST Coding Standards; JIRA System and use; SVN
        >>
        >> ACCESS LEVEL: SVN Basic (Unless planning fixes)
        >>
        >> --
        >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • Kenneth Mincks
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 11, 2013
          Hey Andrew,

          I'll be happy to jump in as a Basic Tester until I am able to get familiar with the code base.

          Kenneth