Re: [pcgen] No Human Bonus Feat

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2013
      Hi Ed,

      Thanks for the report.

      For me, I loaded up the pcgen 6.1.1 - core books + extras (Since I was testing another book).
      Human race - no class leveled.
      Feat Tab - 1 Feat Available (Interesting).
      Switch to Alternative Racial Abilities, remove the Bonus Feat
      Back to the Feat Tab - 0 Feats Available (So I know the Feat from the Racial is working).
      Put back the Bonus Feat, then back to the Summary Screen. Add Cleric Level 1. Switch back to feats;
      2 are now displayed.

      This is a bug in the Race Feat should be applied upon finalizing the Race. However, as you can see,
      the end result is the correct number of feats.

      Again, thanks for the report.