No Human Bonus Feat

  • ewiscombe
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2013
      I just downloaded the Alpha version 6.1.1 and when i was putting together my character, i noticed that it wasn't allowing me a bonus feat for being human.

      I'm not sure where that correct place to report this is, so I figured I'd try here.

      Thanks,
      Ed Wiscombe
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2013
        Hi Ed,

        Thanks for the report.

        For me, I loaded up the pcgen 6.1.1 - core books + extras (Since I was testing another book).
        Human race - no class leveled.
        Feat Tab - 1 Feat Available (Interesting).
        Switch to Alternative Racial Abilities, remove the Bonus Feat
        Back to the Feat Tab - 0 Feats Available (So I know the Feat from the Racial is working).
        Put back the Bonus Feat, then back to the Summary Screen. Add Cleric Level 1. Switch back to feats;
        2 are now displayed.

        This is a bug in the Race Feat should be applied upon finalizing the Race. However, as you can see,
        the end result is the correct number of feats.

        Again, thanks for the report.