Re: [pcgen] [PF] Druid Domain Broken - No restriction to what domains can be selected

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2013
      Hi Folks!

      I humbly state Andrew that if it is working as intended then who ever coded it that way should rethink what they intended.

      Per the PFCR, the Druid selecting the Druid Domain has exactly 7 domains to choose from, and they are NOT, in PCGen 6.01.01, available unless "None" is taken for a deity and then ALL domains, except for the alignment restricted ones, are also available.

      Further, when any other deity is selected, only that deities domains are available, and that breaks the rules per PFCR.

      In plain language Drew, its broke.

      Maredudd

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 7, 2013
        Well, broke or not, you're proposing two options as best I can tell:
        1) re-write every single deity
        2) Code a new Domain System

        That's the problem of piggybacking on the cleric domain system.

        Gotta run. Be back later.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7, 2013
          Hi Folks!

          Nope, not what I'm proposing Drew.

          I think it needs to be put back the way it was and fix the real problem.

          Maredudd

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7, 2013
            Hi,

            I'm not following. Explain what you mean by "put it back the way it was and fix the real problem"

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 7, 2013
              Hi Folks!

              We should take this discussion to Experimental where LST mechanic issues are generally worked out.

              Maredudd