Killshot Demo / Play Test - Stage 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      Hi Folks,

      So, I've gotten up to my elbows in coding frenzy (On par of working on three or four sets at the
      same time)

      Anyways, I've uploaded an initial working version of Killshot. By working I mean you can load up the
      set, and test a few basic functions, but this is by no means working fully.

      Left to do, finish setting up the automatic stuff based upon Focus; Remake an OS sheet for Killshot;
      and of course tweak things discovered that requires dynamic changes.

      @Tom - Still looking to get together to discuss design challenges.