Re: [pcgen] [Pathfinder] Bouncing Metamagic Rod pricing

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 6, 2013
      This was indeed changed in the second printing of the APG and is listed
      in the errata document as follows:

      Page 294 — In the Metamagic, Bouncing rod, in the Price description,
      change the prices to “3,000 gp (lesser), 11,000 gp (normal), 24,500 gp
      (greater).” In the Cost description, change the prices to “1,500
      (lesser), 5,500 gp (normal), 12,250 gp (greater).”

      The errata document is available here:
      http://paizo.com/download/pathfinder/AdvancedPlayersGuideErrata1_0.zip

      Stefan.

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 6, 2013