Re: [pcgen] [Pathfinder] Bouncing Metamagic Rod pricing

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 6 7:47 AM
      Both th APG and Ultimate Equipment entries support Joe's prices.

      Stefan

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 6 6:35 PM

        You want to run that by me again?! The APG does not support Joe's quote.

        This is a direct copy and paste from the APG - First printing August 2010.:

        Metamagic , Bounci ng
        Aura strong (no school); CL 17th
        Slot none; Price 9,000 gp (lesser), 32,500 gp (normal), 73,000
        gp (greater); Weight 5 lbs.
        Description
        The wielder can cast up to three spells per day that bounce as
        though using the Bouncing Spell feat.
        Construction
        Requirements Craft Rod, Bouncing Spell; Cost 4,500 gp
        (lesser), 16,250 gp (normal), 36,500 gp (greater)

        I'd need to dig around to find the Ultimate Equipment book. So, can we get a real answer on the
        exact price. APG Book has to have APG material, I can't base APG material on another supplement.
        Using the APG book I have, the fix is true. I have another person claiming the APG is different, and
        you saying it's different. So, is there errata we're missing for the APG?

        On 2/6/2013 7:47 AM, Stefan Radermacher wrote:
        > Both th APG and Ultimate Equipment entries support Joe's prices.
        >
        > Stefan
        >
        > Am 06.02.13 16:32, schrieb Joe Wells:
        >> For Bouncing Metamagic Rod? I have pg 294 of the APG:
        >> Lesser: 3,000gp
        >> Normal: 11,000gp
        >> Greater: 24,500gp
        >>
        >> On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 12:49 AM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
        >>
        >>> **
        >>>

        >>> Hi,
        >>>
        >>> Price 9,000 gp (lesser), 32,500 gp (normal), 73,000
        >>> gp (greater); page 204.
        >>>
        >>> Fixed for 6.1.2.
        >>>
        >>> Cheers,

        >>> that way.

        >>> --
        >>> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        >>> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur

      • Joe Wells
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 6 6:50 PM
          Ah, it was errated. The 2nd printing fixed the pricing for both Bouncing
          and Persistent rods.

          From the errata doc:

          Page 294�In the Metamagic, Bouncing rod, in the
          Price description, change the prices to �3,000 gp
          (lesser), 11,000 gp (normal), 24,500 gp (greater).� In
          the Cost description, change the prices to �1,500
          (lesser), 5,500 gp (normal), 12,250 gp (greater).�

          Page 295�In the Metamagic, Persistent rod, in the
          Price description, change the prices to �9,000 gp
          (lesser), 32,500 gp (normal), 73,000 gp (greater).� In
          the Cost Description, change the prices to �4,500 gp

          On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hi,
          >
          > You want to run that by me again?! The APG does not support Joe's quote.
          >
          > This is a direct copy and paste from the APG - First printing August 2010.:
          >
          > Metamagic , Bounci ng
          > Aura strong (no school); CL 17th
          > Slot none; Price 9,000 gp (lesser), 32,500 gp (normal), 73,000
          > gp (greater); Weight 5 lbs.
          > Description
          > The wielder can cast up to three spells per day that bounce as
          > though using the Bouncing Spell feat.
          > Construction
          > Requirements Craft Rod, Bouncing Spell; Cost 4,500 gp
          > (lesser), 16,250 gp (normal), 36,500 gp (greater)
          >
          > I'd need to dig around to find the Ultimate Equipment book. So, can we get
          > a real answer on the
          > exact price. APG Book has to have APG material, I can't base APG material
          > on another supplement.
          > Using the APG book I have, the fix is true. I have another person claiming
          > the APG is different, and
          > you saying it's different. So, is there errata we're missing for the APG?
          >

          > On 2/6/2013 7:47 AM, Stefan Radermacher wrote:
          > > Both th APG and Ultimate Equipment entries support Joe's prices.
          > >
          > > Stefan
          > >
          > > Am 06.02.13 16:32, schrieb Joe Wells:
          > >> For Bouncing Metamagic Rod? I have pg 294 of the APG:
          > >> Lesser: 3,000gp
          > >> Normal: 11,000gp
          > >> Greater: 24,500gp

          > > PCGen List File Help:
          > >
          > > PCGen Experimental:
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

          Joe Wells

        • Stefan Radermacher
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 6 6:53 PM
            This was indeed changed in the second printing of the APG and is listed
            in the errata document as follows:

            Page 294 — In the Metamagic, Bouncing rod, in the Price description,
            change the prices to “3,000 gp (lesser), 11,000 gp (normal), 24,500 gp
            (greater).” In the Cost description, change the prices to “1,500
            (lesser), 5,500 gp (normal), 12,250 gp (greater).”

            The errata document is available here:
            http://paizo.com/download/pathfinder/AdvancedPlayersGuideErrata1_0.zip

            Stefan.

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 6 6:55 PM