Re: Possible Animal Tricks Bug using Pathfinder RPG source

  • mmullins700
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
      Ah. That was it then. I'd assumed you could treat the companion as a character after that. Thanks very much.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Doug Limmer wrote:

      > I'm not completely sure, but I think that if you load the companion but
      > not the character it's a companion for, it won't get all the appropriate
      > abilities.
      >
      > Try loading the druid, then the badger, and see if it's better.
      >
      > DS/DL
    • FerretDave
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
        Greetings,
        I know the 'master' has a token indicating a link to the follower, does the follower not have a similar link back ?

        Could do with PCGEn at least giving a warning when loading a companion/familiar without having the master loaded if it affects it like this...

        Cheers
        Dave

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013

          The fact of the matter, both Master and Companion must be loaded to have all benefits applied. If
          the creature is loaded without, then the benefits are not conferred.