Re: Consuming a potion?

  • otiendikil
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
      Hi James,

      I didn't find this as a JIRA new feature request. Did you file one? I think this would be very useful, not only for consuming potions and the like but for using up any limited resource, like arrows or coins.

      I don't know how it would work across several equipment profiles, though.

      Thanks, Matt

      PS--I hope resurrecting old thread is OK if they haven't been resolved...

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, James Dempsey wrote:

      > Hi Timothy,
      >
      > On 6/04/2012 11:22 AM Timothy Reaves wrote
      > > What is the correct way to consume a potion, to remove it from inventory?
      > > I'm using 5.17.12.
      > For now, unequip one of the potion from the equipping tab, then switch
      > to the purchase tab, select the Cashless buy/sell rate and sell a single
      > potion. I think what we should be providing is a right click on the
      > equipping tab called Consume which does all that for you.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > James.

    • otiendikil
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
        Thanks, Neil,
        Non-PCGen, but that sounds like a fun and foolproof method.
        Matt