REMINDER: Our REPO path has *CHANGED*

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013
      Hi Folks,

      You need to make sure if you are committing changes to the REPO that you are committing changes to
      the CURRENT repo and not the Old repo.

      Any code you changes made to the OLD repo are useless and not going into our releases.

      Please review your settings and update them using this guide I've put together:

      http://wiki.pcgen.org/Subversion_Setup