Races - Tengu

  • ursisb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2013
      Hi all! New to the site/group. Not sure if this is an official BUG or if I am just missing something.

      I had the 5.16 version and created a Tengu character(a while back) and didn't have any issues. Since then, I have lost the original file and have upgraded to 6.00. In the attempt to recreate this character, it looks like my Tengu isn't registering his natural born feats/abilities - in particular Swordtrained and Sneaky.

      Has anyone else run into this, or did I miss something in the upload/upgrade?
    • Maredudd
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2013
        Hi Jay,

        There were a few changes in how the data was set up for racial abilities between 5.17.x and 6.0, but it's hard to tell if that's what you running into.

        What data sets do you have loaded?

        Maredudd

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2013

          Tengu wasn't altered in 6.0. What exactly are you seeing?