Concentration Check

  • mevanbli
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      Is there any plan to add a PC's concentration check to the character sheet for Pathfinder?

      Next to BAB or in the spell section would be handy.

      Regards

      Mike

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013

        It should already be in the spell Section. When you export to PDF you should be able to see it. I
        know it's present on the Condensed Spell Sheet, I would have to look to see if it was on the others.